Via can provide a range of services to help develop new programs and bring public art to life within a community. We have experience piloting a range of cultural programs and are skilled at bringing together partners to create events, tours, workshops, seminars, and collateral and educational materials that help maximize the impact of public art projects and programs.
We also provide ongoing consultation for programs and others commissioning art. For example, we provide ongoing services for St. Louis Lambert International Airport’s Art and Culture Program, including facilitating the Airport Art Advisory Committee, managing commissions, and organizing temporary exhibitions throughout the Airport.
Via has expertise in the following areas:
• Curating and organizing exhibitions
• Arranging seminars, symposia, and conferences
• Planning and implementing artist development workshops
• Organizing public meetings, open houses, and meet-the-artist events
• Assisting with media relations
• Writing and producing collateral materials
• Facilitating the development of public art curricula